Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Arena.

Hmm, Season 4 has begun in World of Warcraft. Already have a team planned out with my bud i've been playing with for a couple years now :-)

Before, I vowed never to be in an arena team with a friend simply because it leads to broken friendships or even outright dislike for each other. I've lost several friends over issues regarding arena teams and the sortl; I'm the kinda guy who likes to play for FUN, not points. Apparently most people aren't the same. Being a paladin everyone wants me to be their bitch, spec Holy, and heal them 24/7.

Now, for anyone who DOESN'T play WoW who might've read this far without falling asleep: this means i'd get to spend hours watching green bars and pressing one or two buttons. As opposed to actually playing and jumping right into the action and engage in combat >:D Which is where the real fun is.

*sigh* people don't understand.

I'm sure this next season will be great though. Diemos is the coolest person I've met on WoW and I think our friendship is strong enough to have a good time in the arenas. She's not a dumbass either.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There's seasons? And teams? And arenas? And something about green bars?

Clearly I don't understand WoW nearly as much as I though I did.

Either way, sounds like fun. :D

Anonymous said...

Again, I agree. WoW sounds amazing - I just wish I had the time for it.

If you ever get the chance, you should check out "The Guild" on YouTube.

peace,
Gian

Ameer said...

My brother loves WOW :P