Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Embarassment.


New vlog JUST finished uploading and is now public :) check it out.

In it i act like a buffoon for a while, listening to the popular B-52's song , Love Shack.

I hope it brightened your day at least.

Oh, and I also mentioned this blog, but I doubt any more people while comment other than Ryan, haha, and even he will probably get bored of it after a while.

The zoo was alright, roughly 5 or 6 hot guys there, which is odd becuase usually the zoo is LOADED with them, at least in Cleveland it was.

People always question why I have an eye for attractive men in public places but claim I don't ever want to have sex with someone unless I'm in a monogamous, committed, long-term relationship. Just because I noticed a guy is hot doesn't mean I want to pounce on him and.. yeah... NO! Shelby say's I'm "boy crazy" which sounds odd and although the definition might fit me, i don't find the term itself very suiting.

So yeah, more blog exposure, I'm glad I made a video because I hadn't made one in almost two weeks. During the school year that would've been acceptable because at least I was busy with things.

During summer vacation however... that's just laziness, haha. It's not like I've had vlogger's blog or anything I've had dozens of video ideas these past two weeks, just not he energy to create.

This was a crappy blog. For all my new readers, check out my vlogs from a few days ago ( scroll down to the posts before the ultra-short blog post below) and see what's been going on in my head. I hope you won't be dissapointed :P

2 comments:

Ameer said...

Cool blog :P
yeah my friend calls me a "maneater" and im like I AM NOT A MANEATER! xD
but i kinda am lol
anyway, great blogs, as good as ure vlogs :)

Anonymous said...

"...and even he will probably get bored of it after a while."

^^ hahah, very funny. to think of me relinquishing my stalker status is just silly.

I seem to be "boy crazy" as well. I think wanting to not have sex until in a committed relationship fuels that even more. It's hard not to look at a cute boy when that's the closest you're gonna get to anything!

And woo! More blog exposure! Now even more people can be entertained by your writing! :D