Monday, June 23, 2008

The Lurkers.

Stickam was being a bitch today, didn't let me get on at 12:30 AM as I had planned and announced on YouTube last night :'(

Eventually I DID manage to get online shortly after 2 AM. For a while I was sitting around, mic on, listening to a bunch of Arctic Monkeys songs.

LURKER AFTER DAMN LURKER CAME IN. And just stayed there... watching me!! O_O

Out of anger from stickam earlier but also anger at the whole idea of lurking, i totally flipped them off >:D

Then a dude came in, AT THE EXACT MOMENT I FLIPPED OFF THE CAMERA AND TOLD MY LURKERS OFF. THE TIMING WAS IMPECCABLE!!!

awkward as hell, rofl.

He was like "did i come in at a wrong time?" lmfao. I was embarrassed as shit, but also happy and laughing so hard.

I'm sure he got the wrong impression of me.

I'm still embarrassed, but i'd do it all over again :-)

1 comment:

Ameer said...

Lol! that must have been embarrasing as hell! hehe