Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The Damage.

Sometimes do you ever get in those "BLAH" moods? I do, I'm in one now.

Not sure what the cause was, last week I felt like I was on top of the world. Now It's just all over the place. Haven't felt like talking to too many people, haven't felt like making videos, haven't felt like going on stickam, leaving my room, being awake. I DO NOT KNOW WHY. One thing is for sure, tomorrow when I wake up, I'll be out of this slump, I'm going to force myself out of it.

I have been talking a little bit to a couple interesting folks though, both while remain unnamed. They both have really caught my interest and I'm sorting things out and wondering how I'm going to keep from fucking things up. Having a crush sucks, and having e-crushes sucks harder.

Over the next few days I'm going to play around in Photoshop a bit, I'm really bad at it compared to a lot of other people my age. I used to work every day with Paint Shop Pro. A lot of people think it's a mediocre program, but you can really do things just as amazing in it as Photoshop, it's just a little less flexible/versatile. Eventually I'll post some of my artwork on here.

Speaking of being versatile, why do a lot of gay guys ask other gay guys if they're a top/botom randomly? I wish it'd stop.

In my opinion I have some pretty low standards for meeting guys:

1. need to be drug-free
2. need to be smoke/alcohol-free
3. isn't interested in having sex with me anytime soon.

Notice how I have nothing regarding appearance or anything in that list, just three simple things. But 99% of the gay/bi guys I meet in person are in "violation" of at least two of these, ugh. I just want to meet a nice geeky guy who likes to read and play video games and wouldn't mind being geeky with me.

Sorry for that wild stream of thought, I'll try to be more structured next time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was super rich and could afford to buy a plane ticket to Florida. Because if I could, I would totally hang out with you 24/7 and be geeky. And read. And play video games. And listen to lots of Depeche Mode.

I'm in such a blah mood lately too. I don't know why. Life has been good. Nothing seems to get me to be 100% on top of the world though. I don't know what it is though. Call me crazy.